A Derby yearbook lasts forever, but the deadline to buy it is Feb. 1

Alex Flanagan, Photographer

With time running out, don’t miss out on an opportunity whose final product will last forever.

There is only one way to look back at the year and all the memories that you have or will experience — buying a yearbook.

Buying a yearbook is a must to enjoy a memorable high school year.

The deadline is Feb. 1. You can buy your yearbook in the finance office or at yearbookordercenter.com.

“We put a lot of effort into the yearbook. This book is our pride and joy, and we want to show it off. There aren’t very many ways to capture memories of high school,” yearbook editor-in-chief Abby Glanville said.

A yearbook combines us all — students, teachers, every DHS staff member — as one: a Panther.

It takes every member of the DHS community to help make the memories included in the yearbook. All activities, sports, academic achievements are done by the students and captured by yearbook staff.

The yearbook is a year-long project.

The outcome is everlasting.

You’ll look back on these days with your kids and maybe you’ll remember it as teacher Austin Glanville, a 2012 Derby grad, does.

You’ll never look this good again,” he said.

The yearbook provides pictures, stories and quotes from every sport and most activities and moments throughout the year.

If you did it, we likely captured it.

Got your picture taken on picture day? You’re in the yearbook.

Took a club or sports photo? You’re in the yearbook.

Your picture is on the wall outside K-11? That could be in the yearbook.

But you never know what else to expect in the yearbook. The only way to see those pictures of your friends and the rest of the Panthers is to buy a yearbook.

Don’t miss your chance.

Remember, Feb. 1 is the last day to buy a yearbook. Go to yearbookordercenter.com or the finance office.