Spring Styles

Bella Walker

As spring is passing by and summer is fast approaching many students are replacing their sweatshirts and jeans with tank tops and shorts.

Style is one of many ways students can express themselves, and gone are the bulky sweaters covering up the fashion. 

“You’ve got to get those bright popping colors so that you can prove that you are happy now because it is spring and you can get a tan and it’s warm out and it’s great,” freshman Delainey Stephenson said.

From flowy shirts to bright spring colors, students have been showing more positivity through their clothing.

“I feel like spring is more of a happier vibe versus winter, so you can wear cuter outfits because you aren’t always wearing sweats,” sophomore Riley Svymbersky said. “It’s just fun to be creative and do different looks.”

Everyone has their own style whether that be one specific style or multiple different ones. Many students get their spring style inspiration from Pinterest, but other students find it on their own or from other forms of social media. 

“I always like to wear bright colors like hot pink and green,” freshman Tatum Tauer said. “Pink is my favorite color.”

Other students have found it hard switching their style due to the change in weather from winter to spring. 

“I bought all clothes for the winter and now that it’s starting to get warmer, I only have clothes for winter, so I have been only wearing sweaters when it’s 90 degrees outside,” freshman Steven Herling said.

Now that more people were switching over to their warm-weather clothing, excitement filled the air as people were able to express themselves through their spring fashion.