Page 1 – What’s your story?: Snapchat community stories brings interesting posts

Ever since school started in August, Snapchat has made the school’s campus stories more prominent and popular in the app. 

The Snapchat campus stories are a newer addition, allowing users to connect with your grade and post whatever you’d like. Users join by accessing your profile and adding in where you go to school. 

Currently, there are Senior (2024), Junior (2025), Sophomore (2026) and Freshmen (2027) stories.

Each class story includes opinions on certain topics going on at DHS. At the moment the story that is most frequently posted on is the class of 2027. 

Stories continue to be frequently used by students at the school, but each story has its differences.

Freshman: Audrey Kessler “People need to stop posting their personal opinions or view on them because then those “conversations just spiral into arguments that are not at all school related and that are really annoying”

“Sophomore: Jackson Flanders: “Lots of people just argue and most of the time they are just dumb arguments and it’s funny. Like one time I posted a picture of this kid because he was posting a bunch of stupid stuff on the story and it was annoying everybody on it and somebody on it was asking if anyone had a picture of him so I posted it and I like to instigate it, I feel the need to voice my opinion occasionally because most of the time all the stuff on the story is just stupid.”

Junior: William Beugelsdyk “A bunch of TikToks and random stuff, like they mainly just have people fighting about dumb stuff plus all the random send its and weird kids posting” 

Senior: Lucas Marks: “Today there is someone working on a car engine. And some random people posting a picture and tagging someone – so pretty pointless stuff.”